By Wayne Hoover
I am starting a Raw Foodist Eco Village in Hawaii. This post is details my intentions for the project.
- Raw organic food will be the staple of the community.
- The Eco Village will have a strong focus on spirituality with focus on meditation- minimalism- communication- and personal growth.
- There will be a space set aside for meditation.
- Community will be strongly emphasized- as most space/things will be communal.
- The community will own land on the Big Island with abundant fruit trees which is close to town.
- In town there will be a juice bar/raw food cafe connected to the organic farm/eco village. This will help sustain the eco village.
- Connected to the juice bar there will be a community building for yoga- dancing- traditional arts- massage- music- or anything the community wants. The community space will be cooperatively managed by the larger surrounding community.
- Decisions that effect the community will be made democratically in conscious
A raw food community that lives on an eco-village organic farm which provides resources for a juice bar/raw food cafe community space on the big Island of Hawaii.
If you would like to be a part of this let me know. I’ll be on the Big Island mid April to start gathering resources.
EDIT: I have started an IdeaBlob about this project.
© Wayne for The Bliss of Being– 2008. | Permalink | 4 comments | Add to del.icio.us digg
Who’s linking ? Technorati BlogPulse Google
Want more on these topics ? Browse the archive of posts filed under Hawaii– community.